Friday, May 10, 2013




My Coat of arms represents how i see change and react to it and my environment in which the change is taking place.

Its starts at the bottom and works its way up:

The sun which rises every day is the embodiment of change as each day brings with it a new beginning in every sense as it cannot be the same as the day gone by. this is an inevitable fact of life therefore i have to face change each day regardless of my perception to it on the day.

The mouth represents communication and how i vocalize my reaction and feelings on any matter during the day.

the ears represents the need to listen to all and everyone around me in order to communicate with them.

the holdings hands is representative of my desire to be at one with all and everyone around me and is a desire which can only be achieved my listening and talking.

The smiling face on the top bar is mine and i am surrounded by smiling faces with whom i have communicated and listened to during the day and the skyscrapers is representative of my desire to create and build something each day be it physical or emotional and it all ends with me going to bed and sleeping the peaceful sleep that only comes with knowing deep within myself that i have done the right things throughout the day - now they may not seem right the next day but that is because that is a new day and really the day gone by cannot be judged on the basis of the new day as my actions should feel right for the time they were taken and not a moment sooner or later....

mu motto states: Stay tuned and keep listening, Do your best and the rest will come....(well in actual fact this is a sanitized version of 'Do your best and f**k the rest'....

that is me in a nutshell and reaction to change and my surroundings.... 

3 comments:

  1. very inspiring! Am I the only one here who speculates that change might sometimes be negative? I mean in terms of being skeptical about change? But I like what you said, that it is inevitable and it comes with the very early rays of sunshine in each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring indeed!
    The in-class discussion of everybody's goals, perspectives and mottos which went into the coats of arms was also very interesting. Every coat of arms wass unique, suggesting that everybody must pursue their individual best leadership style in their own way.

    ReplyDelete